Visualize processes and software system structures with RealtimeBoard UML Diagram tool.
UML diagram is a type of diagram widely used in the fields of software engineering, application structures, and business processes modeling. It allows you to illustrate complex system functions and describes interrelationships between a system's elements.
UML diagrams are used to model software development by helping design and analyze software as well as guide development and team priorities.
How to build a successful UML diagram?
- The level of abstraction in your diagrams should meet the needs and interests of your audience. High-level management might only be interested in the big picture, while developers will need as much detail as possible.
- Avoid using long names, and keep descriptive paragraphs as short as possible.
- Avoid using too much copy.
- Avoid crossing lines by arranging all elements of a diagram on the page before you draw the relationship lines.
- Use notes or colors to draw attention to important features.
When you use RealtimeBoard to create UML diagrams, you can:
- Save time by using the ready-made UML diagram template. Customize it if needed, make changes, and feel free to experiment.
- Use RealtimeBoard handy features to make your working process easier and faster. Upload documents, make sticky notes, and use shapes to differentiate ideas.
- Comment and mention colleagues to discuss a question, tag sticky notes, and use the emoji library to make your working process more productive and lively.
- Involve your team in the creation process by sharing online access to your template.
- No need to save or download your UML diagram every time someone makes a change – everything will be saved automatically.
Over 2,000,000 project leaders, marketers, designers,
Start collaborating now
developers and creatives trust us worldwide