Jira cards feature allows to work with Jira issues right in RealtimeBoard. Each card represents a Jira issue and indicates its Type, Priority, Key, Summary, Description, Status,and Assignee.
It becomes super helpful during remote retrospectives, story sizing, backlog prioritization, story mapping and other team activities. Together with your teammates you canimport issues from Jira, create new Jira cards in RealtimeBoard, edit, move and comment on them anywhere on the board. Once you make changes in Jira, the card is automaticallyupdated in RealtimeBoard and vice versa.
- Adding cards by pasting Jira issues URLs on the board.
- Adding cards using in-app Jira issues picker equipped with various sorting options.
- Searching for Jira issues in the in-app picker by using the Jira Query Language (JQL) and filtering with complex criteria.
- Creating and editing Jira cards right in RealtimeBoard.
- Automated easy-to-read card view change while zooming in and out.
- Manual WebHook setup by Jira admin.
- Support for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server.